Tuesday, February 9, 2010

WHEN GOD REIGNS

“We will Glorify”
We will glorify the King of Kings;
We will glorify the Lamb.
We will glorify the Lord of Lords,

Who is the great I AM.


Lord Jehovah reigns in majesty;

We will bow before His throne.

We will worship Him in righteousness;

We will worship Him alone.


He is Lord of heaven, Lord of earth;

He is Lord of all who live.

He is lord above the universe;

All praise to Him we give.

Hallelujah to the King of Kings;

Hallelujah to the Lamb.

Hallelujah to the Lord of Lords,

Who is the great I AM.


Never let me forget whose I am Lord. Let me never bring disgrace upon your name. Help me to hear your voice and follow your steps. Teach me your secret ways oh Lord. Empower me to stand strong against the enemy. Then I will defeat my foes through the power of the blood.

Father, I call upon your healing power to restore the nerves in my body, relieving me from the pain that comes in my hands and neck. I give you total control of my body, the fragile vessel that it is. Refine it and make it pleasing in your sight. I receive your healing, oh God, and praise you for the miraculous wonders you have done, are doing and will do in my life and the lives of my family members. Continue your reign in us.

ALL PRAISE AND HONOR AND GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST
SON OF THE LIVING GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment